Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two July extension
During Lockdown 4.0, the Victorian Government introduced the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two. Click here to access a copy of the Banks Group release at the time of the announcement.
On 30 July 2021, the Victorian Government announced the introduction of the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two July extension.
In order to be eligible for the grant, the business must satisfy the following criteria:
- The business must operate in Victoria
- The ANZSIC code of the business must be contained in this list of eligible industry sectors
- The business must have incurred costs as a result of the July lockdown measures and must not be able to operate remotely
- The business must have an annual payroll of under $10M for the 2020 financial year
- The business must have an ABN and be registered for GST on 15 July 2021
Those businesses that previously received a grant under the Small Business Costs Assistance Program will not be eligible to apply for a grant under the current program. These businesses will automatically receive a grant of $4,800 under the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two July extension.
Applications are now open via the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions website and will close 11:59pm 20 August 2021.
Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 July extension
Similarly to the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two, the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 was also introduced during Lockdown 4.0. Similar to the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two July extension announcement, the Victorian Government has also announced the introduction of the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 July extension. The grant will only be available for those businesses that did not previously receive a grant under the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021.
To be eligible for the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 July extension grant, the following conditions need to be satisfied:
- The business must operate a licensed bar, restaurant, pub, club, hotel, cafe or reception centre that is registered to serve food and alcohol (Premises) located in Victoria on 15 July 2021
- The business must hold a general or late night (general), full club, restaurant and cafe, producer’s or on-premises or late night (on-premises) liquor licence as at 15 July 2021
- There must be a food business (which may be a third party or the Applicant) holding a Class 2 or 3 Service Sector Certificate of Registration that is valid in 2020 or 2021 under the Food Act 1984 which serves food on the same Premises
- The business must not have received a Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 grant for the same premises (these businesses will automatically receive the grant payments without having to make an application).
The amount of the grant available is $7,200. Business Victoria will be sending application forms for the grant to the licensee’s eLicence email address. Liquor licensees without an eLicence will be required to set one up via the Liquor Portal in order to receive an application form. Applications are required to be made by 13 August 2021.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via your Banks Group representative, (03) 9810 0700 or email@example.com.