Banks Group is constantly looking for professionals who exhibit a positive attitude, have a strong work ethic and like taking a proactive approach in a team-oriented environment.
We offer people at all stage of their career the opportunity to join a young and dynamic team. We also provide access to valuable on-the-job experience for graduates. All employees at Banks Group are valued members of the team and have continuous access to our in-house training programs.
Intermediate Accountant — Business Services Team – Melbourne
We are seeking an Intermediate Accountant with between 2 and 3 years’ experience in professional practice to join our Business Services Tax team.
As one of the largest suburban Accounting Firms, we offer our clients a diverse range of integrated services. You will be working on a client portfolio which will enable you to work on interesting and complex projects.
You will be involved in tax compliance and business consultancy, with a client portfolio which spans a variety of industries. You will be given the scope to work on diverse and complex jobs to further develop your tax and business advisory services skills.
At Banks Group, we have a strong focus on training and professional development to ensure your career objectives are consistently met.
It is anticipated that in a senior role you will have completed your CA or CPA whereas in an intermediate role it is anticipated that you will have commenced your CA or CPA studies. In either role you will have worked in a similar or larger Australian firm.
We offer all our staff the following:
- Structured training, development and mentoring programs
- A formal Career Path
- A vibrant, young and dynamic culture
- Excellent remuneration packaging with annual increases and recognition for outstanding performance
- Flexible work practices
- Support and study leave for further learning
- Health and lifestyle initiatives, such as annual flu injections and weekly yoga classes conducted in our office
- Modern environment with advanced technology
- Banks Group Charity foundation supporting our local community
The successful candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to engage with clients and build strong relationships is essential in these roles. A sound work ethic, team spirit, an eye for detail combined with a confident professional manner will secure either of these positions.
To make an application, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Accountant – Melbourne
Due to expansion we are seeking to recruit Graduate Accountants for two intakes every year, January and July. Banks Group specialises in tailored services to entrepreneurs and small to medium enterprises across all industry sectors. We offer our clients comprehensive and integrated services ranging from Accounting and Business Services, Superannuation, Taxation, Audit and Assurance and Management Consulting. We have a strong culture of passion, energy and optimism.
The successful applicant will require the following:
- To have recently completed a degree in Accounting
- Immaculate presentation with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office software packages
- Looking towards attaining your CA or CPA
- Enjoy working as part of a team
We offer all our staff:
- The opportunity to work with some of the most dynamic professionals in the industry
- Financial support in completing your CA or CPA studies
- A mentoring programme for day to day support and learning
- Career progression with opportunities to transfer to other service lines
- Formal training and development
- A social and dynamic culture
To apply, please forward your CV through to email@example.com.