Banks Group is constantly looking for professionals who exhibit a positive attitude, have a strong work ethic and like taking a proactive approach in a team-oriented environment.
We offer people at all stages of their career the opportunity to join a young and dynamic team. We also provide access to valuable on-the-job experience for graduates. All employees at Banks Group are valued members of the team and have continuous access to our in-house training programs.
Since 1978, Banks Group has grown into one of the premier accounting firms in Melbourne. Now with the support of a network of offices in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria we have a premium brand which offers a holistic range of services. Providing services in Accounting, Financial Planning, Audit and Assurance, Management Accounting and Superannuation, our service lines have some of the most dynamic and dominant players in the industry.
Location: Hawthorn, Victoria
Work type: Full time
We are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist to manage a busy front of house.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a busy switchboard with 8 lines and 100 extensions
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide administrative support to Partners, Managers and team members
- Manage and maintain 6 meeting rooms
- Hospitality including inhouse functions
- Organising couriers
- Filing, scanning and archiving
- Ad hoc admin duties
Skills required for this role include:
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear and concise report writing and typing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to use inhouse IT systems including:
- APS database
- MS Office
- Adobe Reader
If you have the experience, skills and immaculate presentation please forward your CV with letter of application for review to:
T: 03 9810 0700