Banks Group is constantly looking for professionals who exhibit a positive attitude, have a strong work ethic and like taking a proactive approach in a team-oriented environment.
We offer people at all stages of their career the opportunity to join a young and dynamic team. We also provide access to valuable on-the-job experience for graduates. All employees at Banks Group are valued members of the team and have continuous access to our in-house training programs.
Chief Operating Officer (Melbourne)
We are seeking to employ a dynamic and progressive COO (Chief Operating Officer) to provide leadership, management and vision to Banks Group ensuring the appropriate operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, people and systems are in place for the effective performance of the company. In addition, the COO will be responsible for identifying and engaging in sales and marketing initiatives to acquire new clients and grow revenue streams.
The primary objectives of the COO include:
- Drive administrative and professional staff performance in order to surpass revenue sales, profitability and business objectives
- Create a collaborative and high-performance culture across all divisions of the Banks Group of companies
- Identify and develop strategies to source new revenue streams
- Lead and execute strategies promoting Banks Group as a partner of choice for existing clients, further consolidating revenue streams and financial performance
- Foster and further develop the Banks Group national network and grow it to a truly national network
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee employee productivity and performance of professional staff within all divisions as well as the Marketing, HR, IT, Finance & Administration teams and build a highly inclusive culture which consistently exceeds targets
- Participate and coordinate annual performance and salary reviews for all staff
- Manage and develop HR functions including recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, performance management and succession planning as related to staff within Banks Group
- Develop marketing and sales strategies which secure greater market share with existing clients
- Oversee the management of all departments and divisions, and ensure efficiency and achievement of plans and budgets
- Oversee all property and asset management as related to Banks Group and subsidiary companies
- Oversee financial and overall budget and cash flow management
- Actively foster and develop a range of community and commercial relationships aimed to enhance the profile of Banks Group
The COO will have a track record of managing large scale organisations, financial and budget management experience, analytical and problem-solving skills, solid people management skills and computer literacy. A qualification in Accounting, Management or Business Administration is required.
If you or anyone within your network is interested in having a confidential discussion about this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9810 0700.