Banks Group is constantly looking for professionals who exhibit a positive attitude, have a strong work ethic and like taking a proactive approach in a team-oriented environment.
We offer people at all stages of their career the opportunity to join a young and dynamic team. We also provide access to valuable on-the-job experience for graduates. All employees at Banks Group are valued members of the team and have continuous access to our in-house training programs.
At Banks Group our mission is to make your business our business.
Since 1978, Banks Group has grown into one of the premier accounting firms in Melbourne. Now with the support of our Sydney and New Zealand offices, we have grown to over 120 staff.
We offer a highly valued accounting and advisory service that encompasses tax advisory, audit, management accounting, financial planning and funds management. Our service lines have some of the most dynamic and dominant players in the industry.
Our key values of trust, being progressive, being knowledgeable, being responsive, passion and going the extra mile, drive our business and are integral in who we are and everything we do.
Office Manager (Melbourne Office)
We are seeking to employ a dynamic and progressive Office Manager to provide leadership and support, overseeing the administration function and operational effectiveness of the Banks Group business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide a range of administrative support to the management team
- Managing office effectiveness by ensuring all required resources are available
- Managing the office administration function including supervising the Reception and Administration teams
- Participate in and coordinate annual performance and salary reviews for administrative staff
- Property and asset management
- Facilitate/review the IT function through an external provider
- Manage and review the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Manage further study contracts for staff
- Recruitment of new staff
- Staff Induction
- Coordinate the annual Advocacy survey
- Actively foster and develop a range of community and commercial relationships
The Office Manager will have a track record of managing many functions within a busy office. Exceptional time management, verbal communication and professional presentation are prerequisites along with previous experience supervising staff. Previous exposure to a professional services environment is preferred but not essential.
If you or anyone within your network is interested in having a confidential discussion about this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com or phone (03) 9810 0700.