Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Registered Company Auditor
Registered Superannuation Auditor
“My philosophy is based on the belief that the auditor should always assist clients in meeting their statutory responsibilities, coming to mutually agreed conclusions in a co-operative, cost effective and value-added manner,” says Andrew Fisher, Partner at Banks Group.
Andrew trained as an auditor at a top firm in Manchester, eventually emigrating to Melbourne in 2002 and setting up the Banks Group audit division from scratch.
Now supported by a highly specialised and dedicated assurance team, Andrew’s expertise includes:
- Corporate audit including AFSL engagements
- Not For Profit audit and assurance
- Trust account audits
- Financial accounting and reporting formats and disclosures
- Business valuation services
- Due diligence engagements
- Business systems and controls analysis
- Grant acquittal assignments
- Forensic and litigation support
- Company secretarial matters and corporate governance
Andrew has acted on the board of various NFP organisations and charitable foundations. He also enjoys word games, and you may find him competing at international Scrabble tournaments if not buried in a cryptic crossword.