Are you an Audit Target?
Whilst historically Tax Audits were targeted at big business, increasingly the ATO and other Government Agencies are turning their attention to both small and medium businesses and individuals, particularly those who own rental properties, operate trusts, and/or have a Self Managed Super Fund.
When you couple this with the fact that the rate of random audits is increasing, there has never been a better time to get Tax Audit Insurance protection.
Why Purchase Audit Insurance?
The audit process can be very time-consuming with the preparation time and time it takes in responding to audit findings. The professional fees involved can quickly run into thousands of dollars. Audit Insurance protects you from these unexpected costs.
About our service:
- Provides the ability to cover your family members, trusts, SMSFs, and/or Business under one policy
- Premiums are fully tax deductible
- No claims excess
- Covers audits for prior returns submitted on behalf of the Insured
- Provides the flexibility for you to choose the level of cover you are comfortable with
- Limit options ranging from $10,000 to $50,000
You can read our brochure here for further details.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions regarding the Audit Insurance Policy or application process please contact us at Banks Group on 03 9810 0700 or email@example.com.